We believe that real spiritual growth happens when people connect face to face. That's hard to do in a church row. With Life Groups, we encourage people to move from rows to circles, sharing genuine life-on-life community with a few other Christians within the larger church. Life Groups provide a chance to connect with others and to spiritually grow together as followers of Christ.
What are Life Groups?
A Life Group is 8-12 people who meet regularly each month for the purpose of:
- Joyfully living life with each other
- Learning together about what it means to follow Christ and become more like Him
- Learning to be real and genuine with others
- Sharing in discussion, facilitated by a group leader, about last week’s sermon, a book, or a book of the Bible
- Praying with and for each other
- Serving the church and community together
How do I join a Life Group?
Joining a small group (Life Group) can be scary. We get that. Life Group Launch is an informal event designed to make that first step a little easier and a lot more relaxed. Life Group Launch gives you the opportunity to meet others and form a small community of people who want to learn and grow together.
You only need to know two things when you show up: what stage of life you are in (ex. college, married w/children, empty nest, etc.) and what nights of the week you’re available. The only things we ask you to commit to are attending each time your group meets, serving your community together with your group, being honest with each other and wanting to grow in your faith.