Communicating the love of Christ in our words and actions.
The mission of the Compassionate Care Ministry is to encourage our members to use their gifts to support and care for one another in a coordinated effort.
As we have opportunity, let us do good to all people,
especially to those that belong to the family of believers.
Care That We Offer
The goal of the Compassion Ministry is to meet the following needs:
- Meals for a family during an illness, particularly an extended illness.
- Transportation to and from an appointment such as a doctor's visit (if family is unavailable)
- Help with a mechanical or home problem or direction to someone that can make the necessary repair.
- Encouragement and prayer for a difficult situation because life is sometimes difficult.
- Guidance from an advocate who can help you get connected to the appropriate resources.
This team demonstrates care by visiting people in the hospital, assisted living facilities, nursing and retirement homes.
This team demonstrates care by writing notes of encouragement to people, especially those who have experienced a recent period of difficulty such as a loss of loved one, etc.
This team demonstrates care by providing transportation to and from important appointments for those who cannot drive themselves or do not have family available to help. This could include doctors appointments, grocery store, or church,
This team or person will direct you to available resources to correct or help with the repair problem.
Join the Compassion + Care team