Friday, March 20
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meets at Calvary most 1st and 3rd Fridays Sept-May from 9:30a to 11:30a. Space is limited. Contact our Director of Women's Ministries, Victoria Evans-Peasley (firstname.lastname@example.org) for registration availability.
Is MOPS for YOU? If you are a mom who...
- is pregnant or has a child (newborn through kindergarten)...
- desires to make new friends...
- wants to share the challenges and joys of motherhood...
- is looking for opportunities for personal growth through trusted resources...
- enjoys giving back to the community...
then YES, MOPS is for YOU!
What is MOPS?
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, a program designed to nurture mothers with children from infancy through kindergarten.
It is a safe, loving environment where moms have the opportunity to make new friends, share experiences, and laugh together.
A typical meeting looks like this:
9:20a MOPPETS (childcare) & Mom Check-In
9:30a Refreshments & Fellowship
9:50a Topic of the Day
11a Small Group Discussion
What is MOPPETS?
Free quality childcare is provided by loving and nurturing childcare providers that are hired and background checked by Calvary. The children are divided into age appropriate groups. Nursing infants-6 months old may remain with mom.
Exclusive MOPS 2014-2015 benefits include:
- Hello, Darling Magazine - a one-year subscription that's full of tips, inspirations and encouragement.
- The cutest reusable shopping bag (seriously, can you ever have enough cute bags?)
- Weekly inspirations e-mail from moms who will feel like your best friends.